Validic, Inc. is a digital health and remote care company devoted to our mission of improving the quality of human life by making personal data actionable. We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager, who will collaborate closely with the product management and engineering teams to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of features for the various Company products, including the core data acquisition and RPM platforms. The individual in this position works with clients, vendors, partners, and one or more agile software development teams to prioritize and manage development of new data sources and functionality.
What You’ll Do at Validic
- Manage Company relationship with one or more third-party development staffing firms, including project planning, staff onboarding, and regular progress reviews
- Manage and provide leadership for product teams and projects across the Company products
- Serve as the product owner and voice of the customer on features across the Company’s product portfolio
- Work with clients to understand their needs and document them as functional requirements and acceptance criteria
- Work with product managers to define how features will be implemented across our product portfolio
- Create, maintain, and prioritize a backlog of features based on feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project scope, time frames, budget estimates, and status reports
- Partner with engineering teams to deliver detailed user stories and acceptance criteria and act as the voice of the client/user
- Define and manage delivery dates, timelines, and communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and execute internal and external communication for product launches and enhancements as needed
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Play a key role in collaborating with various internal and external teams
- Maintain a proficient understanding of the Company’s products
- Develop and maintain market awareness of the state-of-the-art in consumer health devices, connectivity, and remote patient monitoring
- Maintain and apply expertise in the healthcare industry
What You'll Bring to Validic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Software Development, Health Sciences, or related fields or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in product management and/or as a product owner with a SaaS or PaaS product
- At least two years of experience managing engineering projects and project plans
- Experience working with third-party staffing firms and supplemental engineering staff
- Experience in the healthcare industry and formal project management certifications are strongly preferred
- Strategic, big picture thinker
- Agile approach to product and project management, delivering on the strategy in incremental releases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adequately explain complex concepts at all levels of the organization
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment and ability to influence others without direct authority
- Energetic, nimble, self-starter with a bias for action, execution, prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to focus and adapt to various environments, while successfully executing and delivering multiple complex and high-quality projects concurrently
- Results driven with extreme attention to detail and accuracy
Why You’ll Love Validic
- Our team is great. We’re talented and passionate folks devoted to our mission and our people.
- Our work is important. We build technology that makes healthcare easier to help people live their best lives.
- Together, we’re solving healthcare’s toughest challenges by enabling personal health data to transform how we diagnose and treat disease, care for people in any setting, and provide personalized care.
What Validic Values
- Authenticity - Set aside egos and bring your own flavor
- Freedom - Lead with trust and get Super Healthy Information Technology done
- Empathy - Challenge directly and care personally
- Purpose - Innovate passionately and make an impact
The Fine Print
Location: Remote U.S. Based - Our core hours are 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Reports to: Vice President, Product
Status: Full-Time/Exempt - No contract or contract to hire requests are being considered.
Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer in a variety of environments with multiple distractions. Must be able to travel up to 10%.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. - Please note visa sponsorship is not available.
No recruiters, please.
Validic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability status, military status, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.